Monday, February 4, 2013

Safe Arrival in St. Lucia

Laurie and I had a marvelous sail from Martinique down to St. Lucia yesterday! It was smooth sailing, as they say with very little salt water on the boat and NONE in the cockpit!!

After arriving, we had our anchor down beer with my Lorna and Brian (Peace and Plenty) and then on to Jam de Bois for dinner where we met up with many other old friends.

I have an appointment this Friday with a dentist in Rodney Bay. I lost a crown a couple weeks ago up in Dominica. I still have it, but unfortunately it's in 2 pieces! It's a tooth that had a root canal done to it, so it's not a big deal...just chewing on my left side. Seems that I'm able to get as many calories into me, so nothing has changed.

Laurie is giving the engines a good long look-over this morning and then we're off to the mall this afternoon and maybe the food court for lunch!