Monday, January 20, 2014

Dominica

Hi everyone, I had a few pictures all set to put up, but I have run into a Google Road-block. Because I'm signing in from an "unusual" location, I have to reset my password and the only way this is possible is to have a code sent to my home cell phone which is of course NOT working down in the islands! So, for now, because I have already set up blogger to accept an email message, I'll try this method instead, but of course text only and NO pics! May have to go to FaceBook to get these pictures up.

We arrived in Dominica a couple of days ago and have done a bit of hiking and renewing old friendships with the great boat boys here. We attended the Sunday night BBQ and enjoyed the company of Silk Pajamas, Peace and Plenty and Queen Emma. We have had a slow day today but will step it up a bit tomorrow with a hike to Chaudiere Falls. We'll stay until the end of the week and then head for the Saintes.